Total Pageviews

Friday, April 13, 2012

Limitation


lim·i·ta·tion

  [lim-i-tey-shuhn] 
noun
1.
a limiting  condition; restrictive weakness; lack of capacity;inability or handicap: He knows his limitations as a writer.
2.
something that limits a limit  or bound; restriction: an armslimitation; a limitation on imports.
3.
the act of limiting.
4.
the state of being limited.
5.
Law the assignment, as by statute, of a period of timewithin which an action must be brought, or the period oftime assigned: a statute of limitations.


Limited Internet this weekend, so my blogs will be very short and sweet since I'm doing this from my phone.

When I think of limitations, that can be a hindrance or a help. Knowing our limitations is a good thing, helps us stay focused and achieve goals. But focusing too much on limitations isn't good either, it can really bring you down and make you forget about your other abilities.

Limitations, friend or foe?

Tomorrows letter is M and the word I randomly chose us yet another new vocab for me. It's 6 letters and starts with ME.

1 comment: