Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Xerox


Xe·rox
   [zeer-oks]
1. Trademark . a brand name for a copying machine for reproducing printed, written, or pictorial matter by xerography.



We had a copy queen at my old school.  No really, she had a crown and everything.  Her job was to make all the copies for the 60+ staff working at our school.  And she was amazing, because the machines she used were cantankerous old beasts, not sleek shiny thoroughbreds like the picture I found.  

I always wondered what it must be like to have such a close personal relationship with a machine that had no personality.  And yes, in case you are wondering, my computer has a lot of personality.

Have you noticed these posts are getting more and more forced.... I'm struggling here.  It's the last mile of the marathon and my legs are hurtin man!  I promise I won't pee all over myself at the finish line!

Tomorrow's letter is Y and the word I chose randomly is the shortest of the list, only 3 letters, so you have a 1/26 chance of guessing the word correctly, if you just choose a letter to tack onto the end!  YE?

1 comment:

  1. Yen...yes?? Keep on keeping on until the end...don't give up! Just stopping by from the Challenge...
    Http://4ambassadorsofchrist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete